David MacDonald (’98)
- Previous experience serving on a working board
- Experience working in a member-focused organization
- 3+ years of work experience in a leadership position
- Experience planning events
- Strong background in financial management and analysis
- Strong personal network of and connections to TWU alumni living outside of the Lower Mainland
- Alum from a decade that is underrepresented on the board (60’s, 70’s, 90’s)
Education: BA Honours English (TWU), MBA in Leadership and Ethics (John Brown University, 2004)
Occupation: Chief Development Officer, Hallmark Retirement Communities
What difference do you want to make to the TWU Alumni Association as a Board Director?
I believe the Alumni Association has built a solid direction, structure and team. Now let’s start really connecting our personal networks, making calls and helping open doors for new alumni to connect and serve with amazing work and causes. Let’s give them a hand up.